Move over Black Friday… Cyber Monday is here to score you even more great deals after Thanksgiving! Occurring on November 28, Cyber Monday is the day to find awesome bargains shopping online from the comfort of your home. Here are a few ways to get the most out of your online shopping.
- Sign up for email newsletters
- Create a junk email (if you don’t already have one) and register for email newsletters from your favorite online retailers. These emails will notify you of upcoming sales and discounts. You might even get a discount just for signing up!
- Look for free shipping
- Many websites offer free shipping on Cyber Monday, which can save you a great deal of money on big purchases. You can also check out freeshipping.org for coupon codes and sites that offer waived fees.
- Find online coupon codes
- Set up a game plan
- Create an organized list to stay on track and keep within your budget. List every website you plan on visiting and every item you’re interested in purchasing. Include pricing for each item so you stay well within your budget.
- Compare prices
- Reward yourself for shopping
- Start early
- The early bird gets the best deals. Inventories aren’t endless so make sure you order everything on your wish list as soon as it goes on sale.