Over the past 80 years, Insight Credit Union has operated under the credit union philosophy of “People Helping People”. We have been committed to the communities where we live and work, and we have strived to bring consumer-friendly, affordable financial products and services to Central Florida.
In recent years, we have also branched out to new markets, bringing better banking to Citrus, Marion, Volusia and soon Hernando County. We have invested in new technology, introducing Mobile Banking, Remote Deposit and soon a new and improved online banking solution. But most importantly, we have re-energized our commitment to the communities we serve – and it was time for our brand to reflect who we are and where we’re headed.
Our logo may be changing, but our Core Values remain the same:
- Treat everyone better than they expect.
- Enhance the quality of life in the communities where we live and work.
- Provide consumer-friendly, affordable financial products and services.
- Promote fiscal responsibility and sound financial management.
- Enrich the lives of others through education and financial excellence.
While we haven’t officially rebranded just yet, over the next several months you will begin to see us roll-out our new brand across the communities we serve. The important thing to remember is that we are the same great credit union you know and love. Our new logo is active and intertwined, and the flowing elements better represent our diverse community spirit surrounding our core values.
- The “Red” signifies – action, power, and strength.
Insight is driven and determined to bring you the best financial products and services to meet your needs.
- The “Purple” signifies – creative and inventive.
Insight Inspire volunteers are selfless and unlimited in their humanitarian efforts.
- The “Gold” signifies – achievement, prosperity, and importance.
At our core, you’ll find our members. You are why we do what we do.
- The “Black” signifies – authority, protection, and strength.
Insight Credit Union is tried, true and trusted. We are “People Helping People”.
We want you involved every step of the way as we roll-out our new look. Simply “Like” us on Facebook and follow our updates to get a behind-the-scenes look at our new brand. We’ll give you a sneak peek at new signage, promotional items, apparel, collateral, and more! We are excited for the future and look forward to sharing this experience with you throughout the year.